Arcane Skies Bundle
Arcane Skies Bundle
The Liturium War rages on. The great flying fortress of Nereznion sits above the battlefield, spewing forth arcane constructs that wreak havoc upon the men of the battlefield. With no means to safely push forward the waves of magical constructs, the Golden Griffins are forced to make an aerial insertion into Arcane Dome protecting the fortress, but the Elves of Leacianus have planned for this. Deadly machinations of the Arcane Artificer Netros await the Golden Griffins, ready to tear them apart should they set foot in the flying fortress.
Included in the bundle is:
17 high quality minis in 32mm scale
- Brogvar, Champion of the Claw
- Charys, Arcane Barbarian
- Dorian, Supreme Invoker
- Enira Stronka, Knight-Faith
- Erestian, Arcane Agent
- Fyrantius, Adult Mana Wyrm
- Myreni, Elite Pegasus
- Nathaniel, Benevolent Bard
- Netronid, Archano Arachnid (Violin Shaped)
- Netronid, Archano Arachnid (Dome Shaped)
- Netronid, Archano Arachnid (Gyroscope)
- Netros of House Verani, Arcane Artificer
- Quisterian, Arcane Phoenix
- Rylena, Blade of Wisdom
- Scarlett, Shadowfoot
- Teverys, Arcane Paladin
- Zyril, Brinlimin's Chosen
As an added bonus, you'll also receive a USB drive with the following:
- 1x Full size A2 printable map of the region of Alimroth
- 3x Full size A2 printable map of the city of Halvoy
- 1x Original short-length 5E module set within Halvoy, Brel Vardra and its surrounding lands as the party tries to resolve the situation, either with force or peacefully
- 12x Original Statblocks for CR10-13 characters to be used in the campaign
This product was designed by Dungeon Master Stash. They are a group of very talented artists who create high-quality tabletop miniatures and campaign materials.
We are proud to be a DM Stash licensed merchant. Scale: 32mm Non-Heroic D&D Size Category (if applicable): Medium, Large, Huge ---------------------------------------- This product was designed by Dungeon Master Stash for their May 2023 release, Arcane Skies. They are a group of very talented artists who create high-quality tabletop miniatures and campaign materials. We are proud to be a DM Stash licensed merchant.
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to make your order prior to shipping
Size category (Medium, Large, Huge, etc.) is a scale using standard D&D rules. This means that minis will have a size commensurate with the diameter of their base, and that their base will typically conform to the following rules:
- Small/Tiny - 1"/25mm diameter base or smaller (depends on the mini)
- Medium - 1"/25mm diameter base
- Large - 2"/50mm diameter base
- Huge - 3"/75mm diameter base
- Gargantuan - typically uses a 4"/100mm diameter base. If the base size is different, it will be noted above in the listing.
32mm (heroic scale) miniatures may have bases that are slightly larger but still close to the sizes listed above.
Product images may include renders, special effects, and/or painting that may not be indicative of the received product.Unless otherwise specified, all products are 3d-printed in gray with either a custom resin mix or PLA. This ensures the products are durable but still hold their detail. With that being said, we still recommend handling the products with care as many have very fine, delicate features that can still be easily broken.In addition, because of the production process, there may be slight variations, indentations, or rough edges that need to be cleaned up before use/painting. We perform a thorough inspection of every product before it's shipped to ensure that it is something that we would be proud to display on our own tables.