Drow of the Deep Bundle
Drow of the Deep Bundle
Monsters have been unleashed across Tharador’s southeast, and all the signs point to them coming from the swamps of Lo Fuin, home to the mysterious and hostile Hirikmi, or Drow as they are known in Common. Though the Drow themselves are in fact in conflict with themselves, as tensions mount between the traditional Drows wishing to stay hidden from the world, and the progressive Drow wishing to return to the surface.
This is a discounted bundle containing the complete August 2022 Dungeon Master Stash minis and campaign setting, Drow of the Deep.
When ordering this bundle, you will receive the following 32mm minis:
- Bartrok, Cannon Claw
- Dagrith, the Ascended One
- Exrin Nvata, Scout of Swamps
- Kadna Moonborn, High Priestess of the Moon
- Meloth the Watcher
- Mrina Reloth, Moon Paladin
- Prednith the Precious, Spider Charmer
- Toraxid Drenth, Swamp Druid
- Xandir Nvata, Ranger of Swamps
- Yunas, Agent of Illusion
As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a USB drive with the following:
– A Swamp of Horrors D&D 5e campaign module
– High-quality printable handouts
– DM and player maps
- 1x Full size A2 printable map of the region of Lo Fuin, home of the Drow
- 2x Full size A2 printable maps of the cities of Zander’s Peril and Hirika
- 1x Original full-length 5E module set across Lo Fuin
- 10x Original Statblocks for CR9-12 characters to be used in the campaign
This product was designed by Dungeon Master Stash for their August 2022 release, Drow of the Deep. They are a group of very talented artists who create high-quality tabletop miniatures and campaign materials.
We are proud to be a DM Stash licensed merchant.
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to make your order prior to shipping
Size category (Medium, Large, Huge, etc.) is a scale using standard D&D rules. This means that minis will have a size commensurate with the diameter of their base, and that their base will typically conform to the following rules:
- Small/Tiny - 1"/25mm diameter base or smaller (depends on the mini)
- Medium - 1"/25mm diameter base
- Large - 2"/50mm diameter base
- Huge - 3"/75mm diameter base
- Gargantuan - typically uses a 4"/100mm diameter base. If the base size is different, it will be noted above in the listing.
32mm (heroic scale) miniatures may have bases that are slightly larger but still close to the sizes listed above.
Product images may include renders, special effects, and/or painting that may not be indicative of the received product.Unless otherwise specified, all products are 3d-printed in gray with either a custom resin mix or PLA. This ensures the products are durable but still hold their detail. With that being said, we still recommend handling the products with care as many have very fine, delicate features that can still be easily broken.In addition, because of the production process, there may be slight variations, indentations, or rough edges that need to be cleaned up before use/painting. We perform a thorough inspection of every product before it's shipped to ensure that it is something that we would be proud to display on our own tables.