Dungeonsticks - Coupler 4-pack
Dungeonsticks - Coupler 4-pack
If you're looking to expand your existing kit, put together your own, or replace lost/broken parts, this is the pack for you!
The 2-way coupler pack includes:
- 2 Male-To-Male
- 2 Female-To-Female
The 3-way coupler pack includes:
- 2 MMF
- 2 FFM
What are DungeonSticks? Here is a description from the artist:
"Tile sets have their place, but for organic caverns they are unruly and hard to use. To that end, I developed DungeonSticks - a "2.5d" terrain system built of walls and entrances to build out your caverns (on top of a battle map/mat, table, etc) with the focus on quick/easy setup, portability, player visibility, and easy printing/painting. The connection system is a simple drop-in rotating joint that requires no additional clips or fastening mechanism, and allows the walls to move to fit organic shapes. The goals of this system are:
- Faster and easier than complete tile sets to print, paint, and setup
Reusable, flexible, and combinable with very minimal teardown / setup
- Easy storage, transportation, and stacking when not in use
- Create a 3rd dimension effect without the need for full floors/walls (by leveraging short walls and full-height doors, columns, etc)
- Offer nearly-zero visual impairment or sight blocking for players on the table.
- Not sacrifice design/aesthetics, but make the pieces beautiful for players to look at and full of detail without overcomplicating painting.
- Harken back to an old-school "runehammer-esque" feel when used on the table.
They are designed to work with 1" grid systems with limited loss of playable floor space in the interior."
This product was designed by EC3d Designs/Hero's Hoard. They are a group of very talented artists who create high-quality tabletop terrain and scatter pieces.
We are proud to be a Hero's Hoard licensed merchant.
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to make your order prior to shipping
Size category (Medium, Large, Huge, etc.) is a scale using standard D&D rules. This means that minis will have a size commensurate with the diameter of their base, and that their base will typically conform to the following rules:
- Small/Tiny - 1"/25mm diameter base or smaller (depends on the mini)
- Medium - 1"/25mm diameter base
- Large - 2"/50mm diameter base
- Huge - 3"/75mm diameter base
- Gargantuan - typically uses a 4"/100mm diameter base. If the base size is different, it will be noted above in the listing.
32mm (heroic scale) miniatures may have bases that are slightly larger but still close to the sizes listed above.
Product images may include renders, special effects, and/or painting that may not be indicative of the received product.Unless otherwise specified, all products are 3d-printed in gray with either a custom resin mix or PLA. This ensures the products are durable but still hold their detail. With that being said, we still recommend handling the products with care as many have very fine, delicate features that can still be easily broken.In addition, because of the production process, there may be slight variations, indentations, or rough edges that need to be cleaned up before use/painting. We perform a thorough inspection of every product before it's shipped to ensure that it is something that we would be proud to display on our own tables.