Echoes of Madness Bundle
Echoes of Madness Bundle
Deep in the far reaches of Sordane, a cuthari glick class science vessel was attempting an illicit experiment. For reasons known only to the cuthari, the crew was seeking the means to open a void rift. As it approached its goal, the cuthari researchers aboard believed they had succeeded: in the laboratory, they opened a small rift. This momentous occasion soon turned to disaster, as the rift expanded beyond their control. Within mere moments, the rift exploded, blowing out a large section of the hull and sending the ship hurtling toward the earth below. Almost immediately, a host of void creatures burst through the rift, slaughtering the cuthari crew with abandon. In the initial onslaught, the captain was captured by a powerful entity, a void witnesser, and is now held in the ship’s command center. Using the captain, the void witnesser is slowly gaining control of the downed vessel—to what end, remains a mystery. The witnesser has currently gained enough control to use the ship’s telepathic network to block the cuthari’s telepathy, leaving the survivors cut off from one another.
In the time following the crash, the rift has remained open like a festering wound floating in Sordane’s sky, releasing voidlings which have laid siege to the surviving crew. A few cuthari have barricaded themselves within the ship, where they prepare to do battle with whatever new horrors emerge from the void rift while they plan their escape. The remainder of the ship, and its secrets, now belong to the void.
This is a discounted bundle containing the complete set of miniatures for the February 2023 Arcane Minis release, Echoes of Madness.
When ordering this bundle, you will receive the following 32mm minis:
- Cuthari Brute (Palm Down)
- Cuthari Brute (Palm Up)
- Cuthari Captain (Sword Up)
- Cuthari Fighter (Sword Out, No Head)
- Cuthari Fighter (Sword Out, With Head)
- Cuthari Fighter (Sword Up)
- Cuthari Gunslinger (Guns Down)
- Cuthari Gunslinger (Guns Out)
- Cuthari Gunslinger (Guns Up and Down)
- Cuthari Researcher (Arm Out)
- Cuthari Researcher (Arm Up)
- Cuthari Tentacles (All 4)
- Cuthari Vat Beast (Arm Up)
- Cuthari Vat Beast (Arms Down)
- Void Shatterhorn Alpha (Standing)
- Void Shatterhorn Alpha (Crouched)
- Void Shatterhorn (Casual)
- Void Shatterhorn (Crouched Arm Up)
- Void Shatterhorn (Arm up, fist clenched)
- Void Shatterhorn (Crouched, Arm in front)
- Void Shatterhorn (Standing, arm up and arm forward)
- Void Shatterhorn (Throwing)
- Void Witnesser (No Rock)
- Void Witnesser (With Rock)
This product was designed by Arcane Minis for their February 2023 release, Echoes of Madness. They are a group of very talented artists who create unique tabletop miniatures and fantasy airships.
Unless otherwise noted, all Arcane Minis come with a flat, 3d-printed disc of the appropriate size to use as a base.
We are proud to be an Arcane Minis licensed merchant.
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to make your order prior to shipping
Size category (Medium, Large, Huge, etc.) is a scale using standard D&D rules. This means that minis will have a size commensurate with the diameter of their base, and that their base will typically conform to the following rules:
- Small/Tiny - 1"/25mm diameter base or smaller (depends on the mini)
- Medium - 1"/25mm diameter base
- Large - 2"/50mm diameter base
- Huge - 3"/75mm diameter base
- Gargantuan - typically uses a 4"/100mm diameter base. If the base size is different, it will be noted above in the listing.
32mm (heroic scale) miniatures may have bases that are slightly larger but still close to the sizes listed above.
Product images may include renders, special effects, and/or painting that may not be indicative of the received product.Unless otherwise specified, all products are 3d-printed in gray with either a custom resin mix or PLA. This ensures the products are durable but still hold their detail. With that being said, we still recommend handling the products with care as many have very fine, delicate features that can still be easily broken.In addition, because of the production process, there may be slight variations, indentations, or rough edges that need to be cleaned up before use/painting. We perform a thorough inspection of every product before it's shipped to ensure that it is something that we would be proud to display on our own tables.