Masters of the Arcane Bundle
Masters of the Arcane Bundle
War engulfs the isolated nation of Leacianus. Surrounded by an enormous arcane bubble, the high-elven nation is now invaded in its south as the Human Coalition forces breach its Arcane Wall. However in the north unease sits among the populace as a group of heroes must navigate through the ever-changing alien land with its rampant arcane animations and elite military to find a blind seer that may help prevent catastrophe.
Included in the pack is:
10x high quality minis including NPCs, Monsters and Beasts in 32mm scale:
- Arcelen, Arcane Elemental
- Aulten Dros, High Marshall
- Byrilwyn, Dragon of the Arcane
- Elexana, Arcane Ranger
- Glynbel, Priestess of Breath
- Hyan, Blink Hound
- Irivyl the Blind Seeress
- Orodwys, Powered Golem
- The Scourer, Glaive Artillery
- Zyril, The Spellknight
As an added bonus, you'll also receive a USB drive with the following:
- 1x Full size A2 printable map of the Leacianan Triumvirate
- 3x Full size A2 printable map of the multi-tiered floating capital of Nirloom.
- 1x Original short-length 5E module set across Leacianus in its midst of a re-ignited war after a year-long ceasefire ends.
The party must act in disguise and inconspicuously travel across the foreign and alien land to seek a blind seer in the capital of Nirloom who is gifted with sight for magical objects. The party has been tasked by nobles and churches within Greypeak to deliver an unholy artifact to the seer and have them tell of its origin and meaning as doom could be spelled from it if left unchecked.
This product was designed by Dungeon Master Stash and is part of their March 2022 pack, Masters of the Arcane.
They are a group of very talented artists who create high-quality tabletop miniatures and campaign materials and we are proud to be a DM Stash licensed merchant.
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to make your order prior to shipping
Size category (Medium, Large, Huge, etc.) is a scale using standard D&D rules. This means that minis will have a size commensurate with the diameter of their base, and that their base will typically conform to the following rules:
- Small/Tiny - 1"/25mm diameter base or smaller (depends on the mini)
- Medium - 1"/25mm diameter base
- Large - 2"/50mm diameter base
- Huge - 3"/75mm diameter base
- Gargantuan - typically uses a 4"/100mm diameter base. If the base size is different, it will be noted above in the listing.
32mm (heroic scale) miniatures may have bases that are slightly larger but still close to the sizes listed above.
Product images may include renders, special effects, and/or painting that may not be indicative of the received product.Unless otherwise specified, all products are 3d-printed in gray with either a custom resin mix or PLA. This ensures the products are durable but still hold their detail. With that being said, we still recommend handling the products with care as many have very fine, delicate features that can still be easily broken.In addition, because of the production process, there may be slight variations, indentations, or rough edges that need to be cleaned up before use/painting. We perform a thorough inspection of every product before it's shipped to ensure that it is something that we would be proud to display on our own tables.