Of Elves and Men Bundle
Of Elves and Men Bundle
The Liturium War has resumed in full conflict. The two-year ceasefire has ended and full blown conflict now ravages the border between Formen and the High Elven Kingdom of Leacianus. The Golden Griffins have been stationed on a mountainside near the border to intercept the Leacianan strike force. Many of their greatest warriors make up this regiment, though unknown to them is that equally powerful warriors await them on the other side of the Arcane Dome, ready to strike.
This discounted bundle contains the April 2023 Dungeon Master Stash minis and campaign setting, The Last War Part 1: One Final Effort.
When ordering this bundle, you will receive the following 32mm minis:
- Arkeus, Champion Of The Radiant Dawn
- Arkina, Champion Of The Radiant Dawn
- Cyrindeth, Marshall Vanguard
- Eldiara, Brinilmin’s Archer
- Fyrindel, Mana Wyrm
- Golden Griffin Footsoldier (Female)
- Golden Griffin Footsoldier (Male)
- Golden Griffin Vanguard (Female)
- Golden Griffin Vanguard (Male)
- Rolen, Hippogriff Rider
- Karydian, Master Sorcerer
- Kheye, Call Of The Gods
- Leacianan Vanguard (Female)
- Leacianan Vanguard (Male)
- Leacianan Vanguard (Back-to-Back)
- Orlena, Supreme Master Of Poisoned Talons
- Orodvylian, Vanguard Arcane Golem
- Querina, Cleric of the Arcane
- Serran, Master Assassin
- Vyndira, Spellblade of Wrath
As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a USB drive with the following:
– The Last War Part 1: One Final Effort D&D 5e campaign module
– High-quality printable handouts
– DM and player maps
This product was designed by Dungeon Master Stash for their April 2023 release, Of Elves and Men. They are a group of very talented artists who create high-quality tabletop miniatures and campaign materials.
We are proud to be a DM Stash licensed merchant.
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to make your order prior to shipping
Size category (Medium, Large, Huge, etc.) is a scale using standard D&D rules. This means that minis will have a size commensurate with the diameter of their base, and that their base will typically conform to the following rules:
- Small/Tiny - 1"/25mm diameter base or smaller (depends on the mini)
- Medium - 1"/25mm diameter base
- Large - 2"/50mm diameter base
- Huge - 3"/75mm diameter base
- Gargantuan - typically uses a 4"/100mm diameter base. If the base size is different, it will be noted above in the listing.
32mm (heroic scale) miniatures may have bases that are slightly larger but still close to the sizes listed above.
Product images may include renders, special effects, and/or painting that may not be indicative of the received product.Unless otherwise specified, all products are 3d-printed in gray with either a custom resin mix or PLA. This ensures the products are durable but still hold their detail. With that being said, we still recommend handling the products with care as many have very fine, delicate features that can still be easily broken.In addition, because of the production process, there may be slight variations, indentations, or rough edges that need to be cleaned up before use/painting. We perform a thorough inspection of every product before it's shipped to ensure that it is something that we would be proud to display on our own tables.