Orcish Incursion Bundle
Orcish Incursion Bundle
IMPORTANT NOTE: The full bundle includes several HUGE models, that has a bases over 4" in diameter and come in over a dozen pieces each. Please be aware that there will be assembly required and it will take us additional time to print out the full bundle due to the immense size of these models.
The Orcish warbands of Berogtor have crossed through the mountains into the human lands of Arrakana. Weakened already by Tharadorian invaders, the divided Arrakanians stand little chance against the enormous Orc horde and their massive war beasts. A few local lords have pooled together funding to hire mercenaries to defend them and commence tactical strikes against the gargantuan monsters.
Included in all versions of the bundle is:
10 high quality minis in 32mm scale
- Avia Shun, Air Elemi Aeromancer
- Bruz the Basher, Second In Charge
- Froth the Belligerent
- Gazza the Arrowproof, Orc Warboss
- Gobz of War (01 - Daggers)
- Gobz of War (02 - Slingshot)
- Gobz of War (03 - Barrel)
- Mahogany, Ivory Bard
- Markus Craghand, Earth Elemi Crusher
- Ruins of Arkani, Ancient Anshani Walls
- Shyamiri, Serpentfolk Assassin
Included in the full version of the bundle is:
- All the minis listed above
- Goragora, Great Orcish War Beast
- Kilgoola, Orcish Dragon Turtle
As an added bonus included in either version, you'll also receive a USB drive with the following:
- 3x One Shot Campaign Modules
- 1x Main Questline interwoven with One Shots
- 104 Page Campaign Book
- NEW Rogue Subclass - Venomous - Master the art of poisons and venoms to ensure you always have the edge in combat. Better yet, take out your targets without even being in the same room as them.
- 1x Full size A2 printable map of Arrakanna
- 6x Original Battlemaps for you and your party to play in across Arrakanna, its wilderness and towns
- 18x Original Statblocks for a level 11-13 campaign (including mob enemies and several tough boss fights including the gargantuan beasts and Orc Warbosses!)
- 15x Original Magic Items that can be attained throughout the campaign or given as rewards for encounters
Scale: 32mm Non-Heroic
D&D Size Category (if applicable): Small, Medium, Large, Huge, Gargantuan
This product was designed by Dungeon Master Stash for their August 2023 release, Orcish Incursion. They are a group of very talented artists who create high-quality tabletop miniatures and campaign materials. We are proud to be a DM Stash licensed merchant.
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to make your order prior to shipping
Size category (Medium, Large, Huge, etc.) is a scale using standard D&D rules. This means that minis will have a size commensurate with the diameter of their base, and that their base will typically conform to the following rules:
- Small/Tiny - 1"/25mm diameter base or smaller (depends on the mini)
- Medium - 1"/25mm diameter base
- Large - 2"/50mm diameter base
- Huge - 3"/75mm diameter base
- Gargantuan - typically uses a 4"/100mm diameter base. If the base size is different, it will be noted above in the listing.
32mm (heroic scale) miniatures may have bases that are slightly larger but still close to the sizes listed above.
Product images may include renders, special effects, and/or painting that may not be indicative of the received product.Unless otherwise specified, all products are 3d-printed in gray with either a custom resin mix or PLA. This ensures the products are durable but still hold their detail. With that being said, we still recommend handling the products with care as many have very fine, delicate features that can still be easily broken.In addition, because of the production process, there may be slight variations, indentations, or rough edges that need to be cleaned up before use/painting. We perform a thorough inspection of every product before it's shipped to ensure that it is something that we would be proud to display on our own tables.