Siege of Nirloom Bundle
Siege of Nirloom Bundle
IMPORTANT NOTE: This bundle includes multiple HUGE models, one of which stands over 10" tall and comes in 12 pieces. Please be aware that there will be assembly required.
The Liturium War draws to its end. A month of savage battles has seen Coalition forces cut through the depleted armies of the Leacianan High Elves. Now they have arrived at the High Elven capital: the enormous multi-tiered city of Nirloom, where the ruling Triarchy of Leacianus reside. Here, Artorian Nirloom and his fellow rulers stand in their last defense, holding off as long as they can while they prepare a desperate and devastating weapon that might save their lives, but at the cost of countless others.
Included in all versions of the bundle is:
16 high quality minis in 32mm scale
- Aeus Invictus, Soulforged Inventor
- Artorian Nirloom, Divine Ruler of Leacianus
- Aurestia, Ancient Golden Dragon (Human Form)
- Aurestia, Ancient Golden Dragon (Dragon Form)
- Leacianan Crownsguard (Master Of War)
- Leacianan Crownsguard (Master Of The Breath)
- Ferendir Miar, Arch Holder
- Fyroth, Ancient Mana Wyrm
- Henry Dannis, Psionic Prodigy
- Irivyl, Awakened Seeress of Brinilmin
- King Hjolmir II, King of Formen (No Helmet)
- King Trendium, King of Belfrie
- Orodver, Crownsguard Arcane Golem
- Rasmon, Golden Griffin Gunslinger
- Valius Hanar, Arch Marshall
- Vastergotten, Grand Lancer
Included in the full version of the bundle is:
- All the minis listed above
- Artorians Throne
- Ferendirs Throne
- Valius's Throne
- The Tower of Miar-Fyn
As an added bonus included in either version, you'll also receive a USB drive with the following:
- 109+ Page Full Length 5E Campaign Module (6-12+ sessions of playtime)
- NEW Sorcerer Subclass - Arcane Spellblade - Balance the line between martial and magical powers as you unleash a wide array of destruction with your Arcane Weapon and manipulate the very threads of magic that surround you in this combat focused sorcerous origin.
- 1x Full size A2 printable map of the kingdom of Leacianus
- 3x City maps of Nirloom, the flying capital of the High Elven Triarchy of Leacianus
- 2x Side Quests within the battle of Nirloom that will aid the party in their assault
- 2x Golden Griffin Contracts (loose side objectives) to net the party a handsome sum as the battle rages through the city
- 9x Original Battlemaps for you and your party to play in through the city of Nirloom
- 15x Original Statblocks for a level 9-11 campaign (including mob enemies and several tough boss fights with an epic multi stage fight to conclude the saga!)
- 9x Original Magic Items that can be attained throughout the campaign or given as rewards for encounters
Scale: 32mm Non-Heroic
D&D Size Category (if applicable): Medium, Large, Huge, Gargantuan
This product was designed by Dungeon Master Stash for their June 2023 release, Siege of Nirloom. They are a group of very talented artists who create high-quality tabletop miniatures and campaign materials. We are proud to be a DM Stash licensed merchant.
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to make your order prior to shipping
Size category (Medium, Large, Huge, etc.) is a scale using standard D&D rules. This means that minis will have a size commensurate with the diameter of their base, and that their base will typically conform to the following rules:
- Small/Tiny - 1"/25mm diameter base or smaller (depends on the mini)
- Medium - 1"/25mm diameter base
- Large - 2"/50mm diameter base
- Huge - 3"/75mm diameter base
- Gargantuan - typically uses a 4"/100mm diameter base. If the base size is different, it will be noted above in the listing.
32mm (heroic scale) miniatures may have bases that are slightly larger but still close to the sizes listed above.
Product images may include renders, special effects, and/or painting that may not be indicative of the received product.Unless otherwise specified, all products are 3d-printed in gray with either a custom resin mix or PLA. This ensures the products are durable but still hold their detail. With that being said, we still recommend handling the products with care as many have very fine, delicate features that can still be easily broken.In addition, because of the production process, there may be slight variations, indentations, or rough edges that need to be cleaned up before use/painting. We perform a thorough inspection of every product before it's shipped to ensure that it is something that we would be proud to display on our own tables.