The Grand Hunt Bundle
The Grand Hunt Bundle
Monsters have begun cropping up through the Dwarven Kingdom of Dornat Al Karit. Though they’ve always existed in this land and the vast barrens between the Western and Eastern mountains, they’ve never been so bold to venture near the towns and villages. Now they’re unleashing destruction on many dwarf-folk, and its up to elite hunters of the international WEHL and the local Dwarven hunters of the Ek Viriktar to stop the madness and find out the cause.
This is a discounted bundle containing the complete July 2022 Dungeon Master Stash minis and campaign setting, The Grand Hunt.
When ordering this bundle, you will receive the following 32mm minis:
- Duragdor, Experimental Cyclops
- Kiziri, Queen of the Harpies
- Sorngaar, The Cindering
- Tarraan, King of Katarn
- Cordon Blades, Dark Trickster
- Ezeqial, Chosen of his Clan
- Gundrin Borgsten, The Holy Hunter
- Karina Remar, The Lost Queen
- Misti Cloudburst, Caller of Storms
- Rend Mathias
- Tergrid Everen, The Crusher
- Vraglin Okrod, The Sureshot
As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a USB drive with the following:
– The Grand Hunt D&D 5e campaign module
– High-quality printable handouts
– DM and player maps
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to make your order prior to shipping
Size category (Medium, Large, Huge, etc.) is a scale using standard D&D rules. This means that minis will have a size commensurate with the diameter of their base, and that their base will typically conform to the following rules:
- Small/Tiny - 1"/25mm diameter base or smaller (depends on the mini)
- Medium - 1"/25mm diameter base
- Large - 2"/50mm diameter base
- Huge - 3"/75mm diameter base
- Gargantuan - typically uses a 4"/100mm diameter base. If the base size is different, it will be noted above in the listing.
32mm (heroic scale) miniatures may have bases that are slightly larger but still close to the sizes listed above.
Product images may include renders, special effects, and/or painting that may not be indicative of the received product.Unless otherwise specified, all products are 3d-printed in gray with either a custom resin mix or PLA. This ensures the products are durable but still hold their detail. With that being said, we still recommend handling the products with care as many have very fine, delicate features that can still be easily broken.In addition, because of the production process, there may be slight variations, indentations, or rough edges that need to be cleaned up before use/painting. We perform a thorough inspection of every product before it's shipped to ensure that it is something that we would be proud to display on our own tables.