If you’re looking to expand your existing kit, put together your own, or replace lost/broken parts, this is the pack for you!
There are 3 packs to choose from:
1) Entrance – 2 Open Entrances (No doors)
2) Doorway – 2 Wooden Doorways
3) Mixed – 1 Open Entrance and 1 Wooden Doorway
What are DungeonSticks? Here is a description from the artist:
“Tile sets have their place, but for organic caverns they are unruly and hard to use. To that end, I developed DungeonSticks – a “2.5d” terrain system built of walls and entrances to build out your caverns (on top of a battle map/mat, table, etc) with the focus on quick/easy setup, portability, player visibility, and easy printing/painting. The connection system is a simple drop-in rotating joint that requires no additional clips or fastening mechanism, and allows the walls to move to fit organic shapes. The goals of this system are:
– Faster and easier than complete tile sets to print, paint, and setup
Reusable, flexible, and combinable with very minimal teardown / setup
– Easy storage, transportation, and stacking when not in use
– Create a 3rd dimension effect without the need for full floors/walls (by leveraging short walls and full-height doors, columns, etc)
– Offer nearly-zero visual impairment or sight blocking for players on the table.
– Not sacrifice design/aesthetics, but make the pieces beautiful for players to look at and full of detail without overcomplicating painting.
– Harken back to an old-school “runehammer-esque” feel when used on the table.
They are designed to work with 1″ grid systems with limited loss of playable floor space in the interior.”