Expand your dungeon-delving experience with the easy-to-use, modular DungeonSticks system. With this amazing system, you can set up a room or an entire dungeon in seconds. No more having to draw the outline as you go, just add or remove pieces as your party scouts the way.
The Journeyman’s Bundle is an excellent way to get your experience started! You’ll get everything you need to start your collection, with enough pieces to make most room configurations that won’t require breaking open the Mimic… I mean, piggy Bank!
This 28-piece bundle includes the following:
– 2 Entrances
– 2 of each type of Straight Walls (Type B, D, and E)
– 2 of each type of Indented Walls (Type A and C)
– 4 Curved Dry Cavern Walls (Type C)
– 4 Dry Cavern End Pieces (2 M, 2 F)
– 4 Dry Cavern 2-way couplers (2 MM, 2 FF)
– 4 Dry Cavern 3-way couplers (2 MMF, 2 FFM)
What are DungeonSticks? Here is a description from the artist:
“Tile sets have their place, but for organic caverns they are unruly and hard to use. To that end, I developed DungeonSticks – a “2.5d” terrain system built of walls and entrances to build out your caverns (on top of a battle map/mat, table, etc) with the focus on quick/easy setup, portability, player visibility, and easy printing/painting. The connection system is a simple drop-in rotating joint that requires no additional clips or fastening mechanism, and allows the walls to move to fit organic shapes. The goals of this system are:
– Faster and easier than complete tile sets to print, paint, and setup
Reusable, flexible, and combinable with very minimal teardown / setup
– Easy storage, transportation, and stacking when not in use
– Create a 3rd dimension effect without the need for full floors/walls (by leveraging short walls and full-height doors, columns, etc)
– Offer nearly-zero visual impairment or sight blocking for players on the table.
– Not sacrifice design/aesthetics, but make the pieces beautiful for players to look at and full of detail without overcomplicating painting.
– Harken back to an old-school “runehammer-esque” feel when used on the table.
They are designed to work with 1″ grid systems with limited loss of playable floor space in the interior.”